Govt. gives scholarship to financially weak talented students. For engineering students too government provides scholarships. Basic criteria for govt. scholarship is given as:
* Guardian must have their annual income less than Rs.100000 for Backward People
* For Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribes (ST) below 2 Lakhs rupees per annum
* Student must have a good academic record
* Scholarship is provided by the govt. to help technical student as a fee compensation according to fee of the college.
* Rs.3500 is awarded to the govt. as a study scholarship annually for day scholar and about Rs. 7000 is awarded for Hostel having student.
* Pre -Post-matric Scholarships for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Details
Group – 1 : The courses in this group are Medicine, Engineering, MBA, CPL, MCA those students who stay and live in hostels they get rupees 1200 (Twelve Hundred) as CAH and DAH and day scholars get 550 (Five Hundred and Fifty) rupees.
Group – 2 : The courses in this group are PG, PhD, GNM, M Phil, CA those students who stay and live in hostels they get 820 (Eight Hudred and Twenty) rupees as CAH and DAH and Day scholars get 530 (Five Hundred and Thirty) rupees.
Group – 3 : The courses in this group are all the degree courses and those students who stay and live in hostels they get rupees 570 (Five Hundred and Seventy) rupees as CAH & DAH, Day scholar get 325 (Three Hundred and Twenty Five) rupees respectively.
Group – 4 : The courses in this group are ITI, Polytechnic, Vocational, MPHW and Intermediate and those students who stay and live in hostels they get 520 (Five Hundred and Twenty) rupees as CAH & DAH and Day scholar get 325 (Three Hundred and Twenty Five rupees respectively.
DATE FOR FORM FILLING: At the starting of September scholarship forms are available in the college. You can also get these forms from SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG of your city. You can get all scholarship detail on : escholarship.uk.gov.in